Re: Rough running 51 N

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on January 04, 2016 at 10:33:19 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Rough running 51 N posted by R Geiger on January 03, 2016 at 16:44:27:

Yeah, the county boys went to town so they have not been by. Skyline Blvd got a pass or two and other than that here we sit with about a whopping 4 inches maybe. The freezing rain on top of this mess makes it better entertainment. By now that precipitation at your altitude is called "rain".
So while you and Portland are melting away I am still solidified and waiting the next batch of snow, maybe, on Tuesday. Probably more freezing rain on top of this ice rink and hopefully by Thursday will all warm up. HA!
Not too much on Wunderground weather radar and most of that is south of me. Unfortunately once you animate the map it is headed north. Daylight is coming and I should venture out just to see how far I can get walking on this arctic ground.
The wife is making noises for getting this area cleaned up for a potential sale in another X amount of time. Now all I need is two out-a-staters with a need to prove something. Small chunk of no view in the middle of BLM and Longview fiber and all growing trees. No neighbors to hear or see on a regular basis. Only problem is when the cops are minutes away and seconds count, said the county Sheriff. Right after I get this cleaned up. Sometime. Catch you later,
"flat lander".
PS. Hope that gear box ya' got is working out. You uh, desire another project? Like I said, I gotta get this place cleaned up.

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1451921599">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]