Re: Rough running 51 N

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on January 04, 2016 at 21:54:14 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Rough running 51 N posted by R Geiger on January 04, 2016 at 16:58:37:

Heya there. Figure 18.25 miles from the center of downtown Portland, Hwy 26 on one side and Hwy 30 on the other, both swing E/W. 5 and 99 go N/S, Mountains one way, beach the other...
Few hundred, thousand(?) acres of solitude and yes, selling this will be a major, major regret. Not to mention that we are paying about $100 a month on taxes, while most folks are paying three to four times that amount. However, with two children they would sell the property and divide the proceeds. I think I need to get that bumper sticker, "Spending the kids inheritance." She desires a class A mo-ho and tour the country. On one hand I agree and on the other hand she likes living up here a bit more than I do but reality say's I could have fun with "10 grand". With no neighbors on 4 sides, the price could escalate nicely enough, God willing. Add another 5 or up to 6 zeros to that 10 grand. I told the wife I was going to put it up for auction and she said No! in a louder voice than the last time she said it an' I drug home the last tractor...or two, three? I usually hardly listen anyway. Just like she don't listen to me when I tried to reinvest her 401 into gold at $369 per ounce before it shot up to 2 grand. She would have had her million, blah, blah, blah. Oh well. Still skirting just above broke as usual. That could come to an end every year in the months of may, June or July when the forest is all nice and green with flowers blooming etc... all I need is getting cleaned up and two buyers.
You need a project yet?

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1451962454">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]