[ Safety Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on July 05, 2009 at 21:42:18 [URL] [DELETE] :

Here's the posting regarding the Ford Tractor gas cap exchange program, still active. It covers ALL Ford gasoline powered farm and industrial tractors produced since 1939. All the info is included in the Service Bulletin pictured below. The next photo shows the old, original 8N gas cap on the left, the new, vented one on the right with the box it came in and the two decals included. The CNH part number is: E5NN9N208CA. You'll need to take your old cap in for the exchange and give them your tractor model and serial number. The one pictured is for an 8N.

Tim Daley(MI)
*9N653I* & *8NI55I3*

Follow Ups:


Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1246844538">

[ Safety Forum ] [ FAQ ]