Ferguson Tail Light Brackets/trouble light - TIM Daley? Help

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jon MI on October 23, 2012 at 16:58:50 [URL] [DELETE] :

Attention Tim Daley,

I have a set of lights and brackets that I got on ebay a few years back. I bought then because it was a vauge listing, and one looked like a Taurus. Well, I lucked out and it was. I ended up also getting a very large worklight with a switch. The seller told me they came off "some old ford tractor". Well, the more closely I look, the more it looks like they are from an old Ferguson tractor. I am planning to restore the taurus light for my 2n, but I have no use for the light brackets or the trouble/implement light socket...although its very cool and somebody will probably love it. They are the correct Ferguson brackets with the single elongated hole on the bottom bolt pattern, and the "hooded" top to them where the light bolts.

Can you take a look at the attached pictures and verify what I have found? I plan to sell the brackets, and maybe the worklight and implement socket. (Might keep them and rig them on my 2n). I am not sure what the correct market for them is. I was thinking probably ebay.

I wanted to verify what they were before I sold them. Seems like they may be off a TO-30 / TO-35 / 135? Anybody help?

Follow Ups:

Subject: :

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1351025930">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]