I have a 52 8N that has ongoing electrical problems. Problems started after we converted to 12 volt. We have a side distributor. Tractor starts fine bu first problems were intermittant arching at the solenoid while running. Later we could hear the battery hiss and the starter motor whinning slowly even with the key off. I later replaced the battery and relanded all wiring and removed the stray 6 volt wiring. It started fine but when I turned the ignition key on....sparks were flying at the ignition key. Could this be shorted wiring where a mouse chewed the insulation....if so - should i replace all wiring as the next step? If not....other advice?