What is that tool called?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tools Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Farmer Dan on March 06, 2017 at 10:53:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

Cleaning up my little Atlas 618 lathe and ran into this nut that I can not get loose. Can someone tell me what they call the wrench used to remove this type of nut?

 photo Crank Handle_zpsnsy2xlpd.jpg

It holds the chrome handle onto a threaded rod.
 photo Crank Handle 2_zps5n0nsj0z.jpg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tools Forum ] [ FAQ ]