Why is it that so many people were more outraged about Britney Griner being stuck in Russia than they were about Americans stranded in Afghanistan?
* How is it that the government can’t control gasoline prices, but the weather is something they can fix?
• Are we churning out a generation of poorly educated people with no skill, no ambition, no guidance, and no realistic expectation of what it means to go to work? —Mike Rowe
• If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate. Thank goodness nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery. —Bill Maher
• Why were we told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric vehicles?
• Why is canceling student debt a good idea? Does it make sense to reward people who do not honor their financial commitment by taxing the people who do?
• Does it make sense to cut off oil, domestic or from allies, and buy it from an enemy who calls for your death?
• Are we living in a time where intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended?
• Is this a great description of America: Andy has left town and Barney is in charge?
• Why is talking sexually in the workplace considered sexual harassment to adults… but talking about sexuality to children K-3 at school considered education?
• Who else had a "ministry of truth”? … Hitler… Goebbels… Stalin
• Eliminating the production of 500,000 American barrels of oil a day to buy 500,000 barrels a day from Venezuela is simply, …well, …stupid.
• I saw a movie where only the police and military had guns; it was called Schindler’s List.
• If your electric car runs out of power on the interstate, do you walk to a charging station to get a bucket of electricity?
• Why are we running out of money for Social Security and Medicare but not for welfare, illegals and free college?
• I just got a full tank of gas for $22. Granted, it was for my lawn mower, but I'm trying to stay positive.
• There is a coin shortage. America is officially out of common cents.
• If an 18 year old isn’t mature enough to own a firearm, then maybe a 16 year old isn't mature enough to vote, and a 5 year old not mature enough to change gender.
• Sign in Texas: "DON’T VOTE FOR WHAT YOU FLED!"
• Nobody called it “Toxic Masculinity" when we were saving the world.
• Mice die in mouse traps because they do not understand why the cheese is free. Just like socialism.
• The most powerful governments on earth can’t stop a virus from spreading… but they say they can change the earth’s temperature if you pay more taxes.
• Want to stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers? Ban sober drivers from driving. That’s how gun control and COVID lockdowns work.
• If you don’t want to stand for the national anthem, perhaps you should give your legs to a veteran who lost his. That way a real man can stand in your place.
• If socialism is so good and capitalism is so bad… then why aren’t the caravans heading to Venezuela?
History is not there for us to like or dislike. It is there for us to learn from. And if it offends you, even better- because then you are less likely to repeat it. It is not anyone’s to erase; it belongs to all of us.
My Comment: This explains why the United States is absolutely, unequivocally, not the country I grew up in!