Dear President Potato Head.. . .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on September 28, 2022 at 17:42:45 [URL] [DELETE] :

Hiya!
Hope you enjoy the next 6 to 8 weeks. Your party seems to be out to either impeach you, pull the 25th amendment on you or a simple drink of hot chocolate before bed some night not too far in the future. Maybe you can get Harris and Pelousy to be your taste testers at the same time.

Pelousy is a great choice, She once said "We have to sign it to find out what's inside" so having her as a taste tester is a no~brainer. She can drink it to find out if it's potentially problematic. As for Harris, she can verify the findings.

I should thank you for the SS Cola, but then again, this raise is an after effect. I have already suffered an income loss this entire year and this 'raise' would be minimal if you didn't work so hard to mess up the economy. Now with this 'big raise' which in fact does not match real inflation, I find myself slowly starving instead.

Yes, The prices have gone up and up all year long, savings are depleted and this "raise" is a great insult. I do like the fact that a lot of people are comparing this to the day's of Jimmy Carter. Interesting part is the COLA index was reconfigured after that last great democrat boondoggle.

What? Yes once again. If the current inflation index was figured under the old system the real numbers would be up above 17 percent. So with that in mind, a greater congratulations is in store.

I have tried to keep this simple for you with a minimal usage of large words, but not to worry. Your probably in the oval office lost behind the curtain playing hide and seek with the ghost.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]