The pred-di-dent is a trucker!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on July 30, 2021 at 13:12:22 [URL] [DELETE] :

Would that be a mudder-trucker?
Hmmm.

I heard tell he actually was a trucker. Well, he was actually at least rode in one once for a 4 or 500 mile road trip.
Then again. . .There is a history as outlined below. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A cop stops trucker joebama who is driving backwards up a narrow mountain road.

When asked what the hell he's doing, trucker joebama replies: "I have a load for the town at the top of the mountain. My boss, jill says it's so narrow up there that I can't turn around".

So the cop lets trucker joebama go ahead.

Later in the day, the cop sees trucker joebama backing DOWN the road. He stops him again and again asks what the hell is going on.

Trucker joebama: "Boss jill was wrong! I WAS able to turn around."

==================================================================================

A truck driver was transporting 100 penguins from Antarctica to San Diego when he breaks down in the middle of the desert...

A mechanic takes a look and tells the driver that the repair will take at least two days.

The driver knows that the penguins won't survive in the heat for that long so he flags down a passing truck and offers trucker joebama $5000 to take the penguins to the San Diego zoo for him.

A few days later the repairs are done and the driver finally pulls into San Diego. He is shocked to see trucker joebama walking down the street with all of the penguins walking behind him.

He jumps out of his truck and yells 'Hey dumb-a*s, what are you doing? I paid you $5000 to take these penguins to the zoo.'

Trucker joebama: 'I did take them to the zoo, but I had some money left over, so now I'm taking them to see a movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]