Re: tractor stuff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruice(OR) on July 15, 2022 at 21:00:53 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: tractor stuff posted by Doug Siperly on July 15, 2022 at 20:14:45:

Yeah, well I currently have an ad on Craigslist thinning out the herd.
I have the house to go through and eliminate a lot of things.
My wife asked me what she was going to do with it all if I kicked off before her and I told her to make it simple and just call the scrap man.

In the end result, this world is passing away and everything is going to return to dust. The only constant is Love. Death is a loss of knowledge and Love. It might be nice if some of this outlived me but not really important in the grand scheme.

The older I get, the less I need. I used to have a desire for millions of dollars, Now not so much. My finances are good enough and God willing, get a bit better soon.
If not, I will live with what I have. After I am gone, hope they are smart enough to have a 2 day garage sale advertised all over with set prices on Saturday and 1/2 price on Sunday. By Monday the scrap man gets whatever is left over.

How much longer is most anyone's guess. The wife is 6 years older and I suspect is starting to knock on that door. That leaves me to clean up after her instead but she has far, far less than I do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]