tractor stuff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug Siperly on July 15, 2022 at 20:14:45 [URL] [DELETE] :

I was wondering if any of you have thought about what will happen with your "stuff" when you die?.A while back I read article about what will become of all your toys?Basically it thoughts were that your kids dont really care about all the equipment ,parts ,etc that we care about. they want something to remember you by , but dont care about that rare NOS parts you hunted for years.Do you have any sort of plan laid out? early this year I lost a friend that died . leaving his wife and daughters with over 50 years of Ford tractors , caterpillars, and old cars. They never had really talked about it and now she is really overwhelmed with larg amounts of cars and equipment and a hugh amoint of parts. she knows about a few of the higher dollar stuff but the parts is another story.she has already had a few prople there looking to buy stuff cheap and now is hesitent to sell stuff because she is afraid to move ahead for fear of getting ripped off bad. My wife and I have had this talk in the last few years becuse of health issues.She as well know some of its worth, but nothing about alot of it. cataloging everything is a huge undertaking what would you do.I have no were near what my friend has , so it easier for me, whave you ever thought that far ahead? unfortunatly we all get to that point I have been slowly get ride of a lot of stuff. but you dont realize how much you have put away. i my case I will be trying to get ride of some of my parts in lots instead of by piece. ford tractor stuff, then Ford jeep stuff , etcI want to get it down to a couple vehicles and a few parts so my family doesnt stress out trying to figure out what to do? what do you all think about this?sometimes its later than you think

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]