Model Year: 1939
Model: 9N
S/N: 9N9314
Description: Needs some love, but a 3rd generation owner 9n

Owner: Lynn Patrick
Model Year: 1963
Model: 4000 LCG
S/N: unknown
Description: Recent repaint & engine rebuilt, new rubber. 4 speed w/foot throttle.
Previous Owner's Name: Matt Reed

Owner: John M.
Model Year: 1946
Model: 2N
S/N: 9N225057
Description: Rough and ugly, but I'll be working on that, time for a restoration.
Previous Owner's Name: Charles W.

Owner: Peter Sonne' - Shepherd House Ranch
Model Year: 1944
Model: 2N
S/N: 9N168735
Description: found in old barn about 5 years ago, belonged to 96 year old fellow engine and tractor club friend. This was his first tractor causing him to get the engine and tractor bug back in 1969. This 2N hadn't been running for about 40 years. Once in my hands i broke it in half, replaced clutch and throwout bearing, new plugs, points etc. after making adjustments it fired right up and runs excellent. I've added it to my N tractor collection. I always get many compliments and ask a lot of questions when its taken to a parade or engine/tractor show. Only thing I need to do is replace the grill. Color is a little lighter than original, however Im leaving it as is since my friend painted it many years ago and it's a bit of a tribute to him. It came with factory wheel weights so it adds about another 1000 lbs to it.
Previous Owner's Name: Dave Gibson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]