Wanted: Ford 101 Bottom Plow parts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Implements Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dethomas on July 30, 2017 at 15:02:52 [URL] [DELETE] :

For a Ford 101 bottom plow.
I'm seeking the width of cut quick adjustable handle assembled kit that was sold as an accessory back in the day. All I currently have is the standard j bolt type adjuster on the draw bar. So needing the entire assembly.
Also, back in the day instead of the tailwheel/rolling landside an option was a longer rear landside which composed of an adaptor plate that attached to existing rear landside and then a heel plate added to it to extend the existing original slide. Would need the adaptor plate and heel.
New Holland nor Messicks have either, although Messicks shows online that they do have it. Not so. If anyone has, knows a source for new or used or would part out a junk plow of the parts in good useable condition, please let me know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Implements Forum ] [ FAQ ]