FOR SALE: OEM FORD TRACTOR 28" HAT RIMS - NICE!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on August 01, 2022 at 04:53:00 [URL] [DELETE] :

I currently have two 28 sets left to sell. The better set is shown, fully restored by me. This 28 x 9 OEM Hat Rim was never exposed to Calcium Chloride. The inside is still clear with the FORD script logo and the Kelsey-Hayes logo stamped inside. I blasted them and finish painted with CASE IH Silver Argent Wheel Paint that holds up, not like metallic or aluminum shades most fellas paint their rims with. That stuff will dull and rub off to the touch within a year or two. Completing the project includes the OEM FORD 28 Center Discs for 8N and up, all new hardware includes the DC repop 5/8-18 Carriage Bolts, AS WERE ORIGINALS, Flat Washers, and the DC exact-as-original 5/8-18 Hex Nuts that have the 1-1/16 AF (Across Flats) Hex Heads. I assembled the hardware with dabs of Anti-Seize as well to prevent rust and locking up. These pups are ready to finish off your restoration project! I also have a set of the 9N/2N Center Discs if you are looking for those, but they are not restored, SAME PRICE. Hat Rims interchange, the center discs do not. 28" Hat Rims used from 1940 thru Hundred Series and beyond. PRICE LIST: $800 for the pair, shipping not included, local pickup advised, UNLESS YOU ARRANGE OWN SHIPPING. Located in Ohio 45157. My Email is Open if'N ya wanna discuss terms.

OEM 28 X 9 FORD/KELSEY-HAYES HAT RIM:

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]