Diecast trucks and tractors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim.UT on June 20, 2022 at 18:18:29 [URL] [DELETE] :

I have the following available for sale. They were on display in my office at work for a few years but have been in storage in their original boxes since 2008. Email me for pics and details if any of these interest you.

1. First Gear #10-1277: 1951 Ford F-6 Delivery Van 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors, image of Ford tractor working in a field on the van sides. Ford red and gray.
2. First Gear #10-1518: 1953 Ford C-600 Delivery Van 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors, image of Ford Golden Jubilee tractor on the van sides. Ford red and gray.
3. First Gear #10-1547: 1953 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors. Ford red and gray.
4. First Gear #10-2905: 1951 Ford F-7 Big Job Stake Bed Delivery Truck 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors, two Ford Tractor Lubricant barrels and two Ford Tractor Parts boxes in the bed along with a hand truck. Ford red and gray.
5. First Gear #10-3391: 1953 Ford C-600 Delivery Van 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors. Image of Ford tractor with plow on the van sides. Ford red and gray.
6. First Gear #10-3735: 1951 Ford F-6 Delivery Van 1:34 scale. Ford tractor logo on the doors. Side view of Ford 8N tractor on the van sides. For red and gray with some green background color on the sides of the van box.
7. First Gear #50-3091: 1954(?) Ford F-800 Semi with separate flatbed trailer 1:50 scale. I used this with two 1:43 scale tractors mounted on the trailer. This one has some condition issues that could be fixed with some care. Contact me with details.
8. Ertl #813: 1960 Ford F-100 4x4 pickup with service toolbox in the bed 1:25 scale. Ford Tractor logo on the doors. Ford Tractor Sales & Service printed on the toolbox sides. This one has a coin slot in the top and can be used as a coin bank. Coins are retrieved from an opening in the bottom that is opened with a key. Key is included.
9. Ertl Collectibles #13559: 1953 Ford C-600 Delivery Van 1:30 scale. Cab is gold and box in back is red with Ford Golden Jubilee emblems. Rear cargo doors open to reveal a coin slot. Can be used as a coin bank. Coins are retrieved from an opening in the bottom that is accessed with a key. Key is included.
10. Ertl Vintage Vehicle #F-3: Ford 8N tractor with front loader 1:43 scale. This is one of the tractors I had mounted on the semi flatbed (item 7). Original box is hammered but the tractor is like new, never played with, just displayed.
11. Ertl Vintage Vehicle #F-5: Ford 901 tractor 1:43 scale. This is the other tractor I had mounted on the semi flatbed (item 7). Original box is not in great shape but the tractor is like new, never played with, only displayed.
12. Danbury Mint 8N. Not perfect. A couple of minor issues but looks great on the shelf. Original box included.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]