Re: WTB rear wheel flange nut part# 8n-1132-a

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Carl on November 19, 2021 at 06:55:14 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: WTB rear wheel flange nut part# 8n-1132-a posted by Rob(nwpa) on November 15, 2021 at 18:09:21:

I only have full set (16) for my complete pie weight set I'd sell. Don't see many stand alone nuts, only full sets. There was a guy, Jim Webb from UT, who had a few sets he may have sold by now as he hasn't posted for while. I think he sold off all his tractor stuff now. Search archives for his contact info. The stud extender flange nuts were made originally for the dual wheel setup on the 8N. Wheel pie-weights didn't exist until the 600/800 Series. BUT, fellas have put them on the their N's. There were the 29# weights and the HD 45# weights. In the OEM 600/800 Owner's manual,caution was advised for putting the HD on a 600 due to axle payload was limited. I've seen them on N's. I had a set for my 8N. Never installed them. I deduced it was smarter to just install liquid ballast in my rear work tires. I put Beet Juice, RIM GUARD in my rear work tires in the 90's and never looked back nor ever had a problem. I would swap out wheels/tires with a work set and when I'd take tractor to shows put my OEM parts on including front and rear wheels/tires. I have a buddy who has like 6 sets of wheel weights and I'll ask him if he has any extra stud extenders.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]