Re: Rushford

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce9OR) on March 08, 2024 at 01:33:00 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Rushford posted by Jim on March 06, 2024 at 22:38:19:

At the tender age of 65, I have insulated myself fairly well geographically and financially. One by accident and one by design and I am not too sure which is which.
I no longer really have a dog in the fight and only watch in amusement with the on goings of society. I suspect the most interesting choice will be the VP.
I suspect the next VP will be the P in short order.
I read something about "Getting shot" in reference to Trump and as for Biden, the evidence should be self evident.
I am surprised that Biden is not already being flanked by two agents with a handkerchief at the ready to catch the drool and simultaneously provide physical support, lest he stumble again. More.
Trump does not play by the rules and that makes everyone scared.
Biden is a tool and should be getting used to the footprint in the middle of his back.
I read the SOTU address was tonight. I wonder how much adrenaline Biden was jacked up with? No, I didn't watch it. I figured it might be addressed herein and I might catch a highlight on the news. At least the parts where he was coherent.
I wonder how many relatives of people killed by Fentanyl are going to be voting for Biden? Compliments of China, through Mexico border and mainlined on USA streets.
Why fight your enemy if you can kill him off with self injected poison?
It used to be "Don't kill your customer". Now if the customer is getting killed, who has the most to gain?
Inquiring minds need to know. . .

I have gotten used to no responses to my posts.
No one likes to think outside their comfort zone.
No one want's to be on the FCUNSPISSAIA Watch list.
That's what happens when you combine 4 agencies into one.
A giant political machine where nothing gets done.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]