e-mail to my US Rep and 2 US Senators

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John in Mich on March 05, 2021 at 19:58:23 [URL] [DELETE] :

You and your colleagues flagrant disregard for our United States immigration laws is extremely insulting to me as a Natural Citizen, a veteran, a husband, father and grandfather. It is also, in my mind, a threat to my family. I have family across the United States, including both coasts, the Midwest, the Great Lakes and in each of the southern boarder states.
Since you are intent on an unrestricted opening of our southern border, those illegals need housing and food. You are using these people to further divide this country and to fatten the pockets of your supporters.
With that in mind, my plan is to publish the addresses of each of your public offices and the listed telephone numbers for each office so that these illegals can contact you for food and housing.
I am mailing a copy of this to each family member to copy AND to use as a format to do the same thing for each of their respective states. Additionally, this is posted to a website that is widely read in Michigan so that others can reference the names of their respective US Representatives.
Below is the list of your respective offices that I have retrieved from the internet. I, or someone, will be calling each office to verify that the telephone numbers listed are current.
(For brevity of this e-mail, I am not including the addresses here. I am sure you know them.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]