Re: Senate Votes To Acquit Trump

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe in Texas on February 14, 2021 at 12:08:14 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Senate Votes To Acquit Trump posted by Tim Daley(MI) on February 14, 2021 at 06:01:45:

Yeah, they voted all right. Straight down party lines, almost. The so called republicans who voted with the dems are not real anyway. It's a real mystery to me how that, once elected and in DC, these men and women who are supposed to represent us manage to all be of one mind when voting. They started out being individuals and somehow become brainwashed. This goes for both parties (all three if you count independents). I, and my family, have voted for the republicans most of the time for the last 50 years. I don't know what to do now. It's not as bad here in Texas, but we still have the characters who need to retire or simply go away.

My problem is that we are running out of people to vote for. Plenty to vote against, but no Reagans or other strong politicians who will make promises and keep them. Regardless of how one feels about Trump, he did this. Should he get to run in 24 I will vote for him in a heartbeat, knowing that his whole term in office will be attacked by the dems. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all that energy and money went to actually representing the people????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]