Re: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe in Texas on December 26, 2020 at 11:33:34 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!! posted by Select-O-Speed on December 26, 2020 at 08:05:07:

All pretty much the way I think and feel. There is a possible monkey wrench floating around in the machine that might make the whole scenario more interesting.

I really believe that Joe Biden thinks he is the popular guy who won the election. I don't think he is smart enough to organize all of this by himself. I wonder if he even thinks about who might be behind it all. That being said, is he going to willingly step back when the powers that be think it's time? He might actually try to be "presidential" here. Oh, don't for a minute take this to be any sort of support for the man. I just think the possibility of a democrat implosion is still very much something that could happen. Look what gets them motivated. It sure isn't the well being of the population. It's money, power, that's all. Of course, back in recorded history the interns and blonde movie stars had some influence as well.

I think it's going to be a wild ride. The stimulus bill will not pass unless congress bullies it through with the $600 drop in the bucket for everyone. Blaming Trump for it once again, while the enemies of the state get a nice shot in the arm (as you mentioned).

The really amazing part of the times is the fact that we all sit by and watch it happen, evidently with approval. I don't fear for the country as a whole, but I do have issues about how, if ever, we can recover from the ignorance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]