Re: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Select-O-Speed on December 26, 2020 at 08:05:07 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: posted by SteveVa on December 22, 2020 at 15:56:00:

The Almighty Deep State my friend. This whole fiasco in my opinion has been taken from the Shonda Rhymes drama series Scandal season 2. Voting machines had software manipulated to favor the fictional President Grant. When Hillary was beaten fair and square by Donald Trump and all the schemes to get him ousted failed, the "Players" set to work on rigging the election. They needed the Perfect Patsy candidate to win and subsequently be eliminated to make room for their chosen one. Take your pick of the scum in high positions. Everyone seems to have forgotten the large group of wackos that were vying to be the Democratic nominee. Was it 14 of the idiots at one point with Joe Biden in Last place? Then suddenly they started dropping out one by one with Elizabeth Warren holding on to the very last minute then JoeBi was suddenly mysteriously and miraculously catapulted to the front of the stage. Key word... Stage. I for one found that extremely strange at first then it all clicked and came together in my mind. He was/is the Deep States candidate/pawn. Fast forward to election night. President Trump was steamrolling with so much momentum he claimed victory early. Almost instantly the voting stalled for about an hour then the votes for Joe started counting up like a pin ball wizard. It seems to me that the Players were waiting for President Trump to claim victory so they could try to embarrass him one more time. How could this happen? Who has the Horsepower to make it happen? The Deep State fueled and financed by regimes factions, and governments that want President Trump out of office as much as the Players do. China, Russia, Iran, plus all the countries named in the so called relief bill that get the Big Bucks. President Trump has been the first man in office since Ronald Reagan that had the Balls to stand up to them all. He has certainly been a thorn in China's side. Has anyone else noticed that Middle Eastern terrorism has reduced since the US achieved energy independence from OPEC. Oh it's not gone but they don't seem to be as active as they once were since they don't have US $$ to finance their activities along with other sources that have been diverted to other areas and factions to rid the world of President Trump. Does anyone else pay attention to the elected officials in this country other that the Bidens who have Chinese connections? Even North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has and that's why this State is in so much turmoil. I remember how bad we thought the country was becoming back in the 80s and 90s. We haven't seen nothing yet. Welcome to the USC. United States of China. It's coming. I usually don't involve myself in politics on here because I try not to elevate my stress level, but you opened a door for me and I Thank you my friend. FWIW, SoS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]