Re: Democracy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on November 07, 2020 at 07:06:28 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Democracy posted by John in Mich on November 06, 2020 at 21:14:02:

Welcome to Michigan! As you well know we have 9 months of winter here. last Sunday i was hauling out the rest of my tractor stuff out of the barn with temp at 32 F, high winds at 35 MPH, and SNOWED ALL DAY. All this week it has been sunny, temps in the lower 70's and more of same for next few days. I went to the DOC in the morning yesterday with my jeans and sweatshirt then in the afternoon switched into shorts and tee shirt to go to the grocery store. Our winters have been mostly snow-less the past few years but it is the dang cold and ice that sux. Look for a harsh winter with a whammy of a snowstorm on or around Thanksgiving.

Don't quit meeting -stay in your face no matter the outcome. That's what they want; for you to quit. We have a coffee & donuts each THUR morning in our park clubhouse and the libs are split between the conservatives about half and half. As per most all socialibs, they talk with their heads up their arses and don't see the truth. When we Republicans try to explain the facts, not argue or yell, THEY get mad and start name calling, yelling, and then they walk out -every time. Some of the liberal group will even splinter off with their own table and won't talk to us. They all can just repeat what the leftist media tells them to -Trump cheated in 2016, Trump lied about the Russians, Trump was in bed with the Ukraines, Trump has orange hair, etc. The left/socialibs have been plotting 'revenge' since Gore lost, and even before. They're pi$$ed that Clinton was impeached, because he got caught, not because he lied, and, well, we all know the truth so they, as was predicted by President Trump and others like Carlson, Bair, and Limbaugh will continue the lies and corruption with this election until they get their people in - the plan was and is for Camel-Toe Less Harris to get into the presidents chair. Be very careful what you wish for all you libs. Unbelievable.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]