Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J52J on September 11, 2020 at 12:07:00 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: WE WILL NEVER FORGET posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 11, 2020 at 04:05:20:

Someone ask do you Remember what you were doing on Sept. 11

Yes I Remember: I remember going to work like any other day.
I started my day just like all the rest. I was driving Cars out the Back of the building at General Motors on the Bump track.

Yes I Remember: When I came back in someone said, A plane just hit one of the Twin Towers. Each time I came in I would glance at the TV monitor and watched it over and over. The Smoke and the Flames.

Yes I Remember: Later Someone said: A second plane just hit the other Tower. And I thought to myself, “This can’t be good” and Then the Pentagon was hit. Then Flight 93 went down.

I Remember going out side and watched the sky. There was a huge circle in the air that a Jet had made. At that time, we heard that “All air Traffice was Grounded”.

Yes I Remember: Stairing at the whit circle and noticed the Dead Silence. No Jets, no Helicopters, No wind. We were only a few miles from the downtown airport. I didn’t even hear a bird chirping or see a bird in the air. It was scary and the Silence was Deafening. It was as if the Time Just Stopped.

Yes I Remember: Later, I drove a car out the back door and there was a guard with a mirror on a pole checking under the big trucks while another guard searched in the back for possible Bombs.

Yes I Remember: Each time I went out side, I would think, Will “this truck” explode? Will I be able to go home to my Wife and Family? That day, A lot of people didn’t have that choice, It was made for them. Yes I Remember Sept 11. 2001

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]