Re: Know These Names?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on July 23, 2020 at 18:10:10 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Know These Names? posted by Tim Daley(MI) on July 19, 2020 at 07:30:05:

I like the current mind set that everyone desires to be, Ha-Ha, "Independent".
Most Southerners did not own slaves.
Most Southerners liked the thought of independence.
Most Southerners did not need big brother interfering tin their lives.
Meanwhile the northerners just wanted cheap tobacco, cotton and what not and were not looking past the end of their noses as to where this was to come from.
Suddenly Slavery was wrong and the demand for cheap goods and services never wavered.
So the good people of the north got busy telling the bad people of the south that they were all wrong and the north was not willing to pay the piper until a few thousand people got bumped off.

I guess if bumping people off to make things better ought to do wonders for the economy and the current situation in the world.

So the bad people of the south did not desire to embrace big brother such as the people of today are.
No, I don't suppose it is not possible to learn from the mistakes of the past without tearing down statues and what ever.
This is getting to be fun to watch from a safe distance.

BLM!!!

Okay.
Why is the black abortion rate so high?
Why is there so much black on black crime?
I digress.
You good people desire to rename bases?
Have at it.
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
Just remember to embrace big brother and forget the real meaning of the word "Independence".
It's just a word in the name of a movie with green little spacemen.

"Beam me up Scotty. . .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]