Re: Massive

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on June 09, 2020 at 14:57:20 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Massive posted by paul appleton on June 08, 2020 at 07:11:11:

Where have you been hiding at?
How many people have come to a sudden death from dealing with the Clinton regime?
Who was it that said 'We Gotta sign it to see what's inside."
Who said "At this point, what does it matter?"
Wake up, open your eyes, take the shades off, stop drinking the kool-aid.

I, like you, should be a democrat. I am starting to enjoy the checks the gobmint is sending me. This is entertaining to live with.

Trump basically made two lies.
He didn't lock her up and the swamp draining is ineffective.

Oh yeah, In case you didn't hear, Rosenstein lied to the FBI and the whole Russia collusion BS was a political farce and a total waste of tax payer money.
Thanks to the swamp creatures.

Is Trumpy likely to get re-elected at this point? I hope so, but I doubt it.
You better go put your vote in for dementia. I mean Biden. Yeah, that's the one.

PS. The chemicals are out there to induce a heart attack with no trace.
Your boy is likely to have one and the VP Kamilla Harris I believe will be the next puppet. I just hope it doesn't stop sending the checks.

PS. I taught my kids the hard truth of life. Not fairy land where the government has all the money and if they need more, they just print it. Please tell me Paul, Is that what you believe? Where does government money come from?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]