I received this in an e-mail, author(s) unknown
● Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
● I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
● Still haven't decided where to go for the upcoming Holidays ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom.
● Helpful Hint: Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
● Home schooling is not going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
● I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone.
● This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog . . . we laughed a lot.
● So, after this quarantine . . . will the producers of 'My 600 Pound Life' just find me or do I find them?
● Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
● My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
● Day 5 of Home schooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
● I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
● I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.
● Day 6 of Home schooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year" . . . I'm offended.
● Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under.
REMEMBER, NO STORMS LAST FOREVER.
HOLD ON, BE BRAVE, HAVE FAITH.
Every storm is temporary and we are not required to face the storm alone!