Re: What its like this morning

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gaspump on March 21, 2020 at 15:57:11 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: What its like this morning posted by Steve Dabrowski on March 21, 2020 at 14:56:44:

Interesting, here in E Central FL people are not allowed into restaurants but many have take out. Bars and clubs shut down. all schools down and some for the year. I-95 booming at its normal high capacity. Public buildings shut down, food stores are open. I went to Wally World Th eve as I needed some paint and food stocks. Eerie in there, all well stocked except dry cereal aisle was bare just 3 boxes of rice chex, bought one as the rabbits like bite size shredded wheat for treats and we are out, hope they like rice. the Deli closed, in drug section stocked but just a very few odd vitamins remained there. Food section was very busy but only a few folks in the rest of the store. no slow down in the spring breakers so the county closed the beach to car traffic, seems to alleviated the gathering of big crazy crowds. I know two local folks with the virus, one self quarantined as he picked it up in Italy couple of weeks ago. Other is a community spread case and home bound, they are well. My Dr, an older fellow that never has been ill thinks he also had it. Traveled recently and came down with the fever and symptoms so he stayed home for two weeks. No tests then so he will not know for sure,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]