Re: Who is the leader in follow the leader? And news media rant.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steveVa on March 19, 2020 at 21:06:27 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Who is the leader in follow the leader? And news media rant. posted by Gaspump on March 19, 2020 at 19:11:51:

I agree. The media hyped this way too late and now they are on a feeding frenzy reporting every sneeze. What makes me crazy is that some of the spread is comming from ABC news reporters who were sent to Seattle 4 weeks ago. How dumb can you be. Send a reporter from another major city to an outbreak area to interview people and take no precautions. Now they are responsible for a possible major spread.

I am hoping that they are over hyping it and it wont be as horrible as it looks like it could be.
Believe me I am very concerned.
I have not left my 10 acres since March 8th.
I read that 35,000 people die every year in the USA from the flu.
That is 1 per 10,000 people.
Italy has had 3,000 deaths out of 60,000,000 people and that is 1 out of 20,000.
If 3,000 more die it will be 1 in 10,000.
I am hoping and praying that it will not be that much worse then the average.
I am seriously praying that this warm weather curbs the rise.
Like I said in the Shark story, I am hoping it it the media hype gone wild, but I am not going to count on it. My family is self isolating for the next 2 weeks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]