Re: The Stand Continues

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on March 14, 2020 at 08:04:56 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: The Stand Continues posted by Island Mike on March 13, 2020 at 10:14:15:

I'm not subscribing to a conspiracy theory, just saying. It's friggin' Cheena so we'll never know the truth. The Truman administration has now declared a national emergency and Pill-Oshe and the dems are still whining. Last I heard yesterday was total US deaths were at 40. The dems also don't mention just a few years ago, in 2009, with the Swine Flu, under OWE, it took the US death toll to reach 18,000 before he declared an emergency. I went to the grocery store last evening to get a few things. Unbelievable how the world has now been in panic mode -something Trump wanted to avoid. Most shelves were BARE! Most were empty -only a few packs of TP were there but now limited to one per customer, all the bread, eggs, milk, butter, cheese, most meat, water, and other stuff was gone. Even the hand sanitizer stations at the store entrances were bare. Also heard yesterday was that Cheena is no longer epicenter of the virus. China says it appears the virus is dwindling and Apple announced they will be going back to work in a few days, maybe a week. the virus has been around for awhile. Many have become immune and one fact is clear - nobody under 50 has contacted it. Hhhmmm??

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]