Re: How the LGBT made this mockery of marriage

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on March 18, 2019 at 06:04:31 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: How the LGBT made this mockery of marriage posted by David Jeffrey Spetch on March 18, 2019 at 02:30:49:

I like what Rush Limbaugh has said, renewed a few weeks ago with all the recent abortion laws being revamped. Rush said, one way to eliminate leftist abortion supporters and all legalized abortion is to announce that scientists have discovered the gene that makes people homosexual. The left would immediately cease promoting abortion and begin protecting pro-life efforts. They couldn't let potential liberal votes get squashed. Of course there is no such gene detected, yet, but here's always hope. I don't promote the gay life style, have some close to home issues with it, and despise how the left uses it to gain votes. The left has been promoting and shoving gay life styles on us for decades -all part of the socialib education system. The leftist media has for a few years now been promoting that even more in TV shows and movies trying make it seem normal. Ditto with interracial relationships/marriages TV shows and even commercials. Some will say I'm homo-phobic, I don't care, what people do behind closed doors is their business but don't force it down the rest of our throats.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]