Measles & Other Diseases

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on February 17, 2019 at 06:10:09 [URL] [DELETE] :

The left media wants everyone to think that the recent outbreak of measles and other infectious diseases, ones that the US eradicated years ago with vaccines and inoculations, but have now resurfaced en-masse in the population are due to Americans not having their kids vaccinated. Supposedly this has been going on for a few decades now, and thus the diseases have now mutated into another form and we are seeing their resurgence. I'm sure that there is a percentage of brainwashed parents who don't believe in vaccinations and have not had their kids inoculated, but I have another theory. In the US today, virtually every city and community have doctors and nurses who are Muslim. I'm not saying every Muslim is a terrorist, but if one was to bring down a government, the infrastructure would be a starting place. By infiltrating our medical facilities with certain groups trained to destroy America, would not the cover of an MD be perfect? Sure they all act nice and friendly when you go take your kid to see them but what is that shot they are really giving them? Also, since immigrants, legal and illegal from these other countries that never had vaccinations before, and have been coming into the US for decades, would they too not be bringing these diseases with them? Paranoid? Maybe. Conspiracy theory? Perhaps. God forbid we even mention measles and other disease resurgences are the fault of anyone else but Americans. Just saying, "what if?".

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]