Re: Some delicious irony here

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on February 07, 2019 at 05:32:57 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Some delicious irony here posted by John in Mich on February 06, 2019 at 21:39:08:

I might be inclined to agree with Rush, except that Northam really crossed the line with his support of up-to-birth abortions a couple weeks before the yearbook deal went down. Are you aware that he's a pediatrician???? That has so deeply offended so many Virginians that we actually have Republicans having rallies downtown and chanting like Democrats for his removal. That's also what prompted his old medical schoolmate to release the yearbook photos to the media. If he had not already outraged so many Virginians over his infanticide remarks, then Rush would probably be right. But, I'm not so sure that Northam will survive because of his abortion stance. People down here are seriously hot about it. A Delegate from blue northern Virginia who is also a mother and who also came out publicly to support up-to-birth abortions is getting death threats. Virginia is purple and maybe in the process of turning blue, thanks to the influx of liberal northerners who move to northern Virginia to suck on the federal govt. teat, but this is a topic that is resonating with many Virginians who often don't care what politicians say or do. I think the left has gone way too far on this one. Time will tell....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]