Re: Light Up Michigan Liberals!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on December 08, 2018 at 00:50:25 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Light Up Michigan Liberals! posted by Paul on December 07, 2018 at 14:51:03:

"I buy my CBD seeds for the Netherlands."

I still don't get it. If your buying seed for the Nethelands, why?
Your the main supplier?

Pot stocks. Not CBD, but THC.
Smart dude. A pusher never partakes of the merchandise.
Free samples to get them started.

Your a true rock solid citizen!

I am on the receiving end of the monies. I am rapidly getting to the point of not giving a rip where the rest of it goes.
I just don't believe that trumpster will be filling up planes full of pallet loads of money at the end of his term. Didn't your boy barry do that?
Oops. Another democrat that had no money. Oh that's riht. Sometimes your a bernie and the rest of the time is barry.
flip flop. . flip. . .drop. I figue your boys will be in the big house again in '24.
I will be long past caring what the policos are doing.

I hope your going to donate that money to the gob'mint.
As a true democrat, you are more than aware that the gob'mint is going to take care of you, and you love and trust the gob'mint.
As a retiree, I like the pay raise that TRUMP gave me.
barry didn't do that. no pay raises at all with barry.
Maybe you should have sold that rental unit and donated all that money so I can get some.
Wealth distribution.
bernie and barry said so.

Ar you thick?
Those are your boys and you should drink the kool-aid they are selling.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]