Re: Thank God For FOX News

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on December 06, 2018 at 09:16:01 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Thank God For FOX News posted by Paul on December 06, 2018 at 07:55:34:

I am having a great day. I am retired and have been for awhile. I really should go and change to a democrat because it's now all about me. Renting your apartment units? You should sell them and give the proceeds from the sale to the IRS for wealth distribution. No? How about renting it at 1/2 the local rate around you or better yet, let section 8 Low welfare pay the monthly tab for the immigrant tenants. Please let me know when your section 8 low income tenants have taken residence.
Angry white boy? Nope. I don't care how you people slice it up. I have read the book. I know how it ends.
As for your open front door, I have not seen that on the nightly news where you actually invite everyone in to have whatever they feel they need.
I always, but always, have the keys in my vehicles in the driveway. The front door is unlocked. Don't need to bust it down to get in. However, the front gate is locked, the dogs have a doogy door and can come and go as they please. The 20Ga double barrel is under the bed. The 12Ga 00 buck shot is in the corner with a few others. Upon my death, 1/2 of this goes to charity. I am working to get things around here cleaned up, working and sold off before I go.
So, You going to sell your apt units and donate the money or low income welfare tenants?
Me? I will help pay for the wall. My Yaqui indian father (from Mexico) would fully support the wall and often cussed the government for screwing up the flow of the Rio Grande river. White boy like you might desire to ask the aliens, the now legal, working, law abiding citizens, if that wall should be built. The answer might surprise you.
They know what is typically coming over and the amount of grief it takes to become a citizen of the "Land of the Free".
Open the borders, open the borders. . .let them all in. How about send them all to China? They have more land mass and can support them. We will supply the boats.
You sold those apartment units yet?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]