Re: Her Too?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on October 18, 2018 at 08:00:12 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Her Too? posted by Dean on October 18, 2018 at 07:31:38:

Women are now empowered.
Personally I like the guy on the NY subway who didn't stand up for the pregnant woman to sit down. I believe he even said words about her now being empowered. Women are now also dying at a higher rate due to heart disease.
It's a man's world. You want in? Now prepare to pay the price.
Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Today's women whine that they cant find a real man. I have seen a lot of the current trend. "Metrosexual"? WTH is THAT?
When a real man shows up, they whine about that.
Anne Hesch, was playing footsies with Ellen Degeneres. She did a movie with Harrison Ford and right after that declared that she was no longer a lesbian and that being a lesbian was a choice and not a born in gene factor.
Wow. Real men are still around guys, were just a dying breed.
Would I have stood up for the pregnant woman? Most of us would have.
Irregardless of the current double standard.
Didn't Prince Charming take his life in his hands kissing a poisoned body?
If Snow White ate the poison, wouldn't it still be on her lips?
And he kissed her? What is he? A schmuck?
What woman wants a schmuck?
Maybe now he's a dead schmuck.
Maybe he's just the schmuck that didn't stand up because she wanted to be empowered.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]