Is it really this bad?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by poderac on February 26, 2018 at 13:47:43 [URL] [DELETE] :

I am attaching a thread I discovered last week. What author/investigator basically says is the school system had made a deal with the sheriff not to prosecute/arrest students in an effort to keep the school system enrollment up. Higher enrollment means more state and federal money to the school board. The result was/is students and gangs figured out pretty fast the sheriff's quotas and took advantage of the lack of policing. I'm not saying that the shooter is a gang member, but the article lends itself as to why he wasn't picked up after so many calls, alerts, and police site visits.
It's a long read but very well documented. It speaks of evidence hidden, reports edited, officers called off certain individuals. It seemingly points blame to high level county officials.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]