Re: My opinion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John in Mich on January 23, 2018 at 17:04:57 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: My opinion posted by Larry TX on January 23, 2018 at 10:58:47:

Thanx. Larry. We will fly for 3+ hours vs driving for 3 plus days. BTDT.
I have two sisters who live there and we have been visiting every February for about 15 years. It gives us a little break from Michigan winters. We go to Gruene (pronounced "green" for the unknowing) every trip. We also do some side trips. We were in Houston last Feb. to the Johnson Space Center. In past years we have gone to Fredricksburg, Boerne, Kerrville (where my nephew went to Shriner College), of course San Antonio and Austin.
We were also in Bastrop last year where my nephew and his wife now live.
My wife's brother has a winter place in Donna, Tx., just east of McAllen and we have toured around there and journeyed to Mexico as well as having pulled a travel trailer down there from Michigan twice.
My wife also has a cousin who spends part of the winter on South Padre Island and we visited there one winter.
I have a cousin in Des Moines, Iowa who has 2 daughters in the greater Dallas area. On one of our trailer trips we visited there as well.
My youngest sister's daughter and her family are moving from ND to Colo. and will be in Texas at the same time, thus, family reunion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]