Sex Scandals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on January 20, 2018 at 06:43:18 [URL] [DELETE] :

Since all these incidents have come to light in the past few years, more so in the last year alone, I can't but wonder, why now? It seems like we hear of something/someone new everyday now. Don't misunderstand me. I do not condone nor support these creeps who abuse their power doing sex crimes to women, children, and even men too. If a woman doesn't want to be groped or touched sexually in the workplace or any other place, yes, that is proper. I have to ask why now though? If, at the time of their encounters, they felt they were inappropriately touched, groped, or forced to perform sex acts upon, didn't they report it then? I can see a minor child feeling threatened and/or ashamed to report it, but any adult woman who felt they were wrongly sexually assaulted, didn't they report to their boss or even the police? Could it be that they didn't want to jeopardize the advancement of their careers/jobs/promotions et al? Ever since the Bill Cosby incident I have wondered why now. Why are they coming forward now? To destroy what life/career these guys have left? OK, put them out of business, that's fine. Some of these women were paid to keep quite too. It seems there should be a statute of limitations on when one can make claims of sexual harassment/sexual abuse against another. Maybe there are laws already, that there is no limitation to sex crimes, I don't know, I don't watch 'Law & Order'.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]