In Reply to: Liberal Pizza Parlor Goes Belly Up posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on October 27, 2017 at 10:13:31:
It Was an experiment:
I bet they didn’t tell the New Employee’s that it was an experiment. They say,“Very good things came out of that”
1. the workers experienced Higher Wages. Then the Loss of them.
2. Good working conditions. Then No working Conditions.
3. Skill-building. Making pizza’s serving tables and customer service. Then they have skills that no one will pay for. So They learn how to use the same skills at a reasonable paying job.
4. Policies based on “social justice” principles,
5. Gentrification of the town: the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste. Now that one buissness is up to middle-class, what will that do for the rest of the town? Oh wait they’re out of buissness.
I don’t want to be part of an Experiment like that.
The Minimum wage will always be the Minimum wage no mater how High it is, it’s still the minimum. Every thing else goes up.