Re: Mission Impossible

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steveVa on October 04, 2017 at 23:02:35 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Mission Impossible posted by poderac on October 04, 2017 at 21:13:29:

Interesting thoughts.
It did seem a bit odd to me how quickly they declared that there was one shooter, but 2 windows broken out. But it could have been for cross ventilation.
It also occurred to me that someone would need to learn and practice the use of these weapons. There has got to be some record of practice or use at some shooting range. There should also be records of purchases, which are just now comming out. It seemed odd that the one gun shop interviewed sold him a shotgun and not an ak type weapon.
But,There was one report that he bought 33 weapons in the last year.
There does seem to be a lot of premature conclusions especially about being one shooter. One could see a possibility where another person could have egged this on and left a scape goat, but with video tracking of most movements by surveilance cameras this too would show up.
There was obviously a lot of preparation, but crazy is crazy, and crazy things happen.
It is a very sad thing that many people died and that so many were injured. My prayers go out to all the families of all who were hurt or killed.
But it is premature to make conclusions either way. There is still a lot of information coming out every day.
It somewhat reminds me of the DC sniper case where they all reported that there was a white van involved. All law enforcement was just looking for a white van. It turned out that there was no white van at all, but a blue sedan.
I do know one thing for sure.
This guy is going to be the poster boy for gun control.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]