Re: Los Vagas Killings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on October 03, 2017 at 04:00:30 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Los Vagas Killings posted by NTP on October 02, 2017 at 14:50:04:

Here we go again, and don't get me wrong, the events in Vegas are tragic for sure. As I expected, late yesterday and all last night the talk was about gun control and how now we MUST do something to outlaw ALL guns. And, once again, I say, it's not the guns, stupid. Ironic that tis happened on a pro-gun/pro 2nd Amendment victory event that happened in Washington DC. One popular, love-to-pat-myself-on the a$$, liberal afternoon radio talk show host and 'author' here in Detroit ranted on and on about how we ban everything else that is dangerous -cribs, toys, inferior products, et al. so why do we hang on to our guns??? Well, first of all we do not ban/outlaw anything if it dangerous -what about cars, alcohol, Hellary, need I go on? One caller who began with, '...it's not the guns, it's a mental health issue', only spurred Mitch on with his dribble, you could hear him sigh, then had the nerve to say there was no history of mental illness with this guy. Really Mitch? And you know this how? Typical speculation/propaganda libtard mentality at work. One thing for sure, we can all bet that hotels and other public places will now start installing metal detectors in their front doors, hire ore 'security' and may be some other moves -all at the expense of rates to the public. Now watch all the out-of-work liberal punks start spewing their 'more gun control laws' on us.

One other note: many of the media news programs were saying this is now the single most devastating, violent act in US History. Really? Did they forget about 9/11??? Unbelievable...watch the leftist worms come crawling out now...I just renewed my NRA membership too...

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]