Re: No football tonight

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 25, 2017 at 05:45:22 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: No football tonight posted by John in Mich on September 24, 2017 at 20:33:51:

I stopped following/watching the NFL back in the 80’s. They were, and are worse now, nothing more than a bunch of over-paid crybabies. Baseball is the same, and I never followed basketball but it has been like that there forever. I only follow hockey and some college football, but even at that level, it is nothing more than a money grubbing business and pre–NFL processing operation. Let’s see, you ‘work’ in the United States, are being paid millions of dollars PER YEAR to play what use to be just a game, for a league that is run by so–called Americans, and owners who are also million/billion-aires and so-called Americans. It is a business, part of capitalism. Your wages are being paid for by the hard-working Americans who can afford the ridiculous ticket prices. When you kneel down or refuse to stand for the National Anthem, condemn the President of the US, you are disgracing, crapping on the flag, country, and all those real Americans who actually have to work for a living and pay your salaries. You don’t have any rights to protest. If you think you are being treated unfairly, then move to Iran or Korea or Russia and see what the real world is like. F-YOU!!! Like most of Hollywood and the music/entertainment industry, you think you have the right to try and manipulate the libtard agenda to your own selfish advantages. The playing field/stage is not your chance or right to spew your political beliefs on the rest of the world. The more people who agree and stop supporting these people and this stuff, he sooner owners/league officials will wake up as it will hurt them where their only interests really lie –the money. I support those who do stand and place their hand on their heart when the National Anthem is played. God help the USA…

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]