Gollywood Liars! Pack your bags,,,

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John in Mich on September 21, 2017 at 18:55:57 [URL] [DELETE] :

...and don't let the door...never mind. You would not understand.

20 Stars Who Pledged to Flee the Country If Trump Was Elected: Where Are They Now?

Lena Dunham: "I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

Amy Schumer packing her bags for Spain? “My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

Whoopi Goldberg: "maybe it's time for me to move, you know,"

Snoop Dogg: was among the many celebrities to admit that they were looking at homes in Canada.

Miley Cyrus: "My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if [Donald Trump] is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"

George Lopez: proclaimed that Trump "won’t have to worry about immigration. We’ll all go back.”

Raven Symone: "My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket."

Cher: Cher pledged to not only leave the country, but to leave the planet all together. She tweeted, "IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER."

Omari Hardwick: "I'll move from Denver to Italy... If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out."

Samuel L. Jackson: “If that motherf---er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

Bryan Cranston: “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” and then adding “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Neve Campbell: Neve Campbell, a Canadian native, vowed to move back home if the election favored Donald Trump.

Barbra Streisand: "He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada."

Ne-Yo: said that if Trump were to be elected, he would move to Canada to be neighbors with Drake.

Chelsea Handler: “I did buy a house in another country just in case…so all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Jon Stewart: he would leave the planet if Trump were to be elected. He said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”

Keegan-Michael Key: his plans to move to Canada, he said, “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Chloe Sevigny: she responded to the "Where would you go if Trump became president" question in two simple words: Nova Scotia.

Eddie Griffin: "He's good at making money, but he's ignorant ... If Trump wins, I'm moving to Africa."

Amber Rose: "I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]