“back off, you creep,”

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on August 24, 2017 at 14:50:22 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Hillery posted by Dave Smith on August 24, 2017 at 13:46:13:

‘Incredible’! Mark Steyn zings Hillary up one side and down the other for Trump ‘creep’ comments
August 24, 2017 | Samantha Chang

Hillary Clinton can’t peddle her latest book without invoking President Donald Trump. Obsessed much?

Like the rest of the unhinged left, Hillary Clinton is obsessed with President Donald Trump.

The two-time failed presidential candidate invoked Trump once again in order to shill her latest book, “What Happened.”

In an audio excerpt, Hillary recalled how she wanted to say, “back off, you creep,” during their second presidential debate in October 2016.

Conservative commentator Mark Steyn told Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson when he heard that, he thought Hillary was describing her first date with husband Bill Clinton, a serial womanizer. “When I heard that — when she’s talking about this guy looming behind her, making her feel uncomfortable, invading her space with a reputation for groping women and she wants to say ‘back off, you creep’ — I thought she was recalling her first date with Bill,” Steyn said.

To promote her latest cash-grabbing enterprise, Hillary released an audio excerpt where she claimed Trump “intimidated” her by standing behind her during a town-hall debate. (If that intimidates you, you are not fit to be president, sister). “It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looking behind me. Two days before the world heard him brag about groping woman. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.

Mark Steyn said he’s amazed by Hillary’s tone-deafness and lack of self-awareness in writing about “what it’s like to be made uncomfortable by man with a reputation for groping women.”

Focusing on that only raises memories of all the women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting, harassing, or raping them. Steyn explained: “Wow! Now you know how Paula [Jones], and Monica [Lewinsky], and Kathleen [Willey], and Juanita [Broaddrick], and all the rest of them feel. It’s incredible.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]