Re: Here’s Why Elite Liberals Hate Your Guts, Conservatives

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe in Texas on July 02, 2017 at 11:25:12 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Here’s Why Elite Liberals Hate Your Guts, Conservatives posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on July 02, 2017 at 10:00:55:

Just my uneducated take on this:

Liberalism is much like a religion, one that recognizes no other religion. We all know people like that, the ones who believe they are the only ones going to Heaven and preach down to others, hoping to get converts. The honest ones (I know, a liberal way of explaining that term...) really believe they are trying to "help" the non believers to achieve the ultimate goal. I'm talking about religion here.

The really left leaning democrats are blind to everything except whatever the current target happens to be. Right now it's Trump. I have no idea that any of them really care about the population in general. The few that I know where I live sure don't. Oh, they claim to be benevolent and caring, spending time with the homeless and poor people who have managed to cross the border with nothing but a dream. Out in public that is....you don't see any of them inviting those folks to their homes to share in the wealth.

Right now, if I were living in one of the states on the west coast I would be livid, wanting my elected representative to be doing their job instead of concentrating on this witch hunt that is slowly destroying what's left of our country. All of this is going on while the president is simply doing, or trying to do, what he promised during the election.

Yes, he is crass and crude, but what you see is what you get. He never represented himself to be anything else. Much different from the last president. I had doubts about his reasons for running at first, but not now. I think the guy is the closest thing we have had to a patriot in office since Reagan.

I hope that eventually enough people will tire of the constant barrage of hate spewing from the left and do something about it during the next few election cycles. No problem out here in West Texas. There are a few pockets of dems out here, in the schools and so forth, but we mostly are behind the efforts and see the results already.

As I said, this is simply my take.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]