Re: 8 Years of Libtard BS???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steveVa on February 04, 2017 at 13:21:03 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: 8 Years of Libtard BS??? posted by Tim Daley(MI) on February 04, 2017 at 07:24:44:

In my younger years I was an instructor and program head of an engineering technology program at a local college. As a certified professional we adhered strictly to the policy that we never undermine and openly criticize a colligue. To do so would undermine the entire curriculum and thus the college. It would be considered insubordanation if you were caught criticizing another professor or other faculity in front of the students. If you had a problem with someone you took it to them directly and then to the administration. Otherwise all you would do is create anarchy among the students and disrespect to another professional.
And now the liberal politicians and media sit back and wonder why there are so many murders and riots and disrespect among the people. Well it is there own falt for refusing to accept their own defeat.
They incite the rioting and disrespect by pointing out at every turn that the new presidint did not win the popular vote, even though that makes absolutely no difference within our system of government, and the simple fact that he did not run for the popular vote; but to win the election; which he won according to all the proper laws of our land.
Now the libs can complain all they want, but when they incite violance and law braking, in my opinion, they should be held accountable. Possibly if not in this life, then in the next...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Politics Forum ] [ FAQ ]