Re: Photobucket in Manuals section

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on November 02, 2019 at 04:19:27 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Photobucket in Manuals section posted by John in Mich on October 31, 2019 at 18:12:31:

Yep, document saved with Photobucket pix will show up blurred if the owner did not subscribe to one of their ridiculous expensive price packages. WE had been trying to get all the manuals transferred to pdf but many are still in the old format and if owner is not a new PB member they are going to be blurred. A few years ago PhotoPhucket announced they were now going to charge a fee to use their services. The pictures were OURS and not owned by them so what right did they have? Before they changed, there was a service that would allow you to download a photo of your entire album but when they announced of the new fees, many began to take their pictures and go elsewhere like to IMGUR and then they (PB) wised up and stopped offering that service altogether -prix. You cold still copy your pictures if you wanted but it was slow as you could only do about 6 at a time. Then the watermark came and screwed that all up. I had tried to save many of my photos but gave up after that. I won't be trying to redo any again in pdf if that's what your asking. I believe Ed Gooding has them all saved in his personal folder so you can ask him if you need anything.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]