Need a heater part

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roby-Ga on February 18, 2019 at 10:45:28 [URL] [DELETE] :

I was given 2 small space heaters that didn't work. I traced the trouble to a small resistor looking thing that allows voltage to pass unless it gets to hot then it opens and shuts the heater off...a safety feature. I don't know where to find these because I'm not sure what they are call...thermistor?..thermocouler? the markings say UPO BF84 and below says 84c. I cut them out and straight wired and the heaters work find but I would like to put the safety feature back in...any suggestions where find some of these.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]