THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I HATE EBAY

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on December 11, 2018 at 17:51:38 [URL] [DELETE] :

OK, all you bankers/financial wizards out there explain something to me. EBAY owns and almost requires you use Pay Pal when making a purchase. Fine. I win an auction, go to PAY NOW an finalize the transaction. The money is immediately withdrawn from my bank account and sent to the sellers account. Fine. In today's electronic world, that all takes about 5 seconds. I get an email confirming my purchase. I also get a bank email notice saying the money was withdrawn. Fine. It's fast, easy, and painless. Now, when a deal goes sour and the seller cancels the purchase, and has to refund my money, why in hell does it (my money) have to go into my Pay Pal account and then I have to go into it and actually move it back to my bank account??? It will then say that it will take 3 or 4 days before it gets back to my bank. WTF??? Why??? It was taken out lickity-split so why can't it be put back/refunded just as fast? I don't get it. This is another reason I hate ebay so much. Unfortunately, it is about the biggest place to go to for original used Ford Tractor parts and other things. I guess they think they got you by the shorthairs so like to make you squirm.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]