In Reply to: Re: Amazing firewood. posted by BlasterStumps on December 03, 2018 at 14:26:56:
Too often serving people do not think about their contact with customers:
1. touching my coffee cup to refill
2. coffee pot touching my cup when refilled...how many others?
3. cash handled and then food served
4. bank cashier licking finger or thumb to count my cash
5. person borrowing book or paper and licking finger to turn pages
6. why do they need signs in restrooms, staff must wash hands before returning to work?
7. "comfort" animals in inappropriate places
8. people wanting to shake your hand while you are eating
9. etc, etc, etc
10. Add your contact concerns here
I have not had a cold of the flu in over 5 years and I don't want any. Probably will kill me. Wash, wash, wash!